In line with our philosophy that children learn best when they are having fun at the same time, we offer you and your child with our fun and interactive toddler program at English Village Early Learning Center. To guarantee that your child is enjoying while learning, we make sure to encourage social interaction and hands-on exploration in a safe, secure, and engaging environment where they can learn about the world around them.
It is our goal to help our toddlers develop their sense of independence as they slowly transition into growing up. To do so, our faculty and staff will assist your toddler through the following:
- Singing songs and reciting rhymes and lullabies;
- Demonstrating their comprehension of positional words such as over, under, up and down;
- Making use of writing tools and grasping them in their fists while attempting to write and scribble;
- Explaining and defining their writings and drawings.
- Showing their growing vocabulary through identification of people, animals, and objects;
- Participating in simple conversations;
- Asking for opinions and ideas from other people such as teachers and classmates when solving problems;
- Copying or imitating others on how they use various tools and toys.
- Demonstrating signs of social-emotional intelligence by properly responding to classmates and teachers;
- Expressing their emotions and other feelings when in the presence of their friends or family;
- Developing critical-thinking skills by attempting to finish tasks on their own;
- Not getting upset when being separated from their parents or caregivers.
With the guidance of our qualified educators, we assure you that your toddlers will enjoy their experience with us. More than that, we make sure that your child is ready and prepared for their jump into being in school full-time as well. We make sure to boost their independence, self-confidence, and social skills.
So, if you would like to enroll your child in our toddler program, simply give us a call at 301-469-5000 for inquiries!