Accepting toddlers and children from six weeks to five years old, English Village Early Learning Center is here to make sure that they get the care and education that they need. Moreover, we make sure to create a trusting partnership and open communication with the parents – this is to make sure that we are able to offer personalized services, and so that we can offer more than basic learning and care services for toddlers and children.
Additionally, we understand that the needs of children are different per age group. This is why we are offering different programs – each with specific goals. Our programs include:
- Infants. Offered to children between the ages of 6 weeks up to 24 months old, our infants program provides security and consistency to your child. We make sure your child receives plenty of attention, with daily routines that include responsive play, reading, and of course diapering.
- Toddlers. Offered to children between the ages of 18 to 36 months old, we make sure that your child is able to transition properly to being in school for the first time. After all, we understand that making the jump to being in school full-time is a big step. Also, we know that children learn at different paces and in their own way, so all school activities are based around each child’s individual needs.
- Preschool. We know the difficulties of balancing life, work, and children. With our pre-school program, we aim to provide supervised before- and after-school services, ensuring your child is safe and cared for. Flexible pick up and drop off times are available as well.
- Kindergarten Prep. Offered to children between the ages of 3 years up to 5 years old. Being kindergarten ready is important for children to advance their learning. That is why we offer this program to help your children start their school life on the right foot by assessing their skills so that they will have an easy transition to a formal classroom education.
Safety and Nutritious Meals
English Village Early Learning Center strives to provide the best child care programs in the state of Maryland. More than that, we want you to trust us with your child – we want you to feel at ease whenever you leave them with us.
This is why, in addition to our commitment to providing high-quality, educational, and fun programs, we also make sure to deliver other services contributing to your child’s successful stay at our facility. To put your mind at ease, you can rest assured that at English Village Early Learning Center, your child is:
- Well-fed with nutritious meals. Our programs at English Village Early Learning Center are all highly stimulating, engaging, and interactive; we certainly give your kids with quite a workout – both physically and mentally! This is why we make sure to provide them with nutritious meals throughout the day to make sure that they have the energy to keep up with our daily activities!
On the other hand, if your child has any dietary restrictions (e.g. allergies), simply let us know! Rest assured, we will take your concern into consideration every time we prepare a meal for your child.
- Safe and secure. As a parent, it is your prerogative to worry about your child’s safety and security. This is why at English Village Early Learning Center, we give our commitment that your child will remain safe and secure in our care. To back this commitment, we assure you that a capable instructor is constantly watching over your child; and that we only use child-friendly, state-of-the-art equipment at our institution. Additionally, you can also rest assured that the environment outside our classroom setting is just as equally secure as well.
If you would like to conduct an ocular of our facilities and if you have any concerns regarding your child’s meals while at our care, please do let us know. Simply give us a call at 301-469-5000 or 301-469-5001, or come visit our institution. We would be happy to entertain any and all concerns that you have!